Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Girl Has Got To Be Insane

So my oven is still broken down, but I've got SO MANY PLANS! Most involving baking!

I am now officially a DARING BAKER! and I have my september challenge, and I am so so so READY! I have actually been craving to have these, so having an excuse to make them is divine!

I'm also thinking about taking place in a cupcake challenge, to become the NEXT CUPCAKE HERO! The theme is limes! :) I already have several cute ideas, in my head.

Then finally it's my birthday on September 10th! And I am going to make my own, crazily tasty birthday cake. From THIS http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/232273 recipe. I've wanted to make this cake for awhile, and what better excuse than to celebrate my birth? Unfortunately, there is no place in town that sells organic roses. So I'm having to order some candied petals from www.fancyflours.com . Going to have to watch myself, make sure I don't go too crazy! I really want to though! :D

Also......and most exciting of all. I'm looking into culinary school. Yep. Le Cordon Bleu program in Austin. I may be going on to become a pastry chef....I'm excited on SO MANY LEVELS!

1 comment:

Laura Rebecca said...

WOW. That is a GREAT birthday cake choice! And, congrats on your culinary school plans!